The online registration for the 19th Wonca Europe Conference is now opened.
|CATEGORIES||from 1 March to 31 May 2014||from 1 June and onsite|
|WONCA Direct Members||560 €||640 €|
|Delegates||600 €||680 €|
|Junior Doctors and Trainees*||310 €||360 €|
|Students**||100 €||160 €|
* Trainee GPs and young GPs are considered junior doctors until 5 years after graduation AS GP.Trainees of other medical specialties and medical graduates that have finished their studies in the past 36 months and have not started their specialty vocational training can also apply. A limited number of places are available in each registration period.
** Special Student Fee for undergraduate students only. A limited number of places are available in each registration period.
- Admittance to all scientific sessions
- Conference documentation
- Free access to the exhibition
- Coffee breaks and lunches according to the programme
- Certificate of attendance
- Credit card - VISA / MASTERCARD (through a secure system certified by UNICRE)
Bank transfer (validated after receiving the copy of the bank transfer through email@example.com). Bank transfer will be valid until 1 June 2014.
After this date only payment by credit card will be accepted.
Registration Cancellation Policy
Any bank charges incurred through reimbursement of cancelled participation will be charged to the participant.
- Receipt of written cancellation until 31 March, 2014: Full refund of the registration fee will be granted, deducting a fee of 30 €
- Receipt of written cancellation from 1 April to 30 April, 2014: 50% refund of the registration fee will be granted, deducting a fee of 30 €
- Receipt of written cancellation after 1 May, 2014: No refund of registration fee will be granted
All cancellations and/or changes to registrations must be made in writing to the congress secretariat via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org